Will you report my Michigan SW CE hours to the board?

No, the Michigan Board of Social Work requires licensees to certify at the time of renewal that he/she has complied with the continuing education requirement. The board performs audits at which time proof of continuing education must be provided. Keep your certificate in a safe place.

Customer Service