Ohio Home-Study Books:
Home-Study Correspondence books are the #1 method chosen by Salon Professionals.
- Rule requires us to produce multiple versions of each correspondence book.
- Each chapter has multiple choice examination questions that you must pass with a 75% or better.
- If you wish to submit your test answers through our website, you will need to select the book version that is located on the back cover. When submitting your answers, you will only see a blank test sheet. The actual test questions will not be posted, per Chapter 4713-21 of the Ohio Administrative Code. It is important that you select the correct book version as it is the only way to ensure you are answering the correct questions.
- You can still submit your answer sheet by mail or fax.
Ohio Timed Online Alternative Method:
We also offer an online timed course as an alternative method to completing your education. Please note that if you choose to complete your CE course online the following is now required:
- Online format requires each chapter to be timed for 1 hour. You will need to be in front of your computer for approximately 8 hours. You are not required to complete all of the hours in one sitting. Our system will save your progress, so the next time you login you will begin where you left off.
- Each chapter has a final exam that you must pass with 75% or better before you can proceed to the next chapter. If you do not pass the exams the first time you should review the material again and you will receive a new set of test questions.
- While this is not the recommended method of choice, we realize that some licensees may like a timed web-based format therefore we offer it as an option on our website.
- For complete details regarding the rule changes please visit http://codes.ohio.gov/oac/4713-21.